BLACK POLYGAMY IN Nigeria!

by

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjhDqPQubxDnFl64iLO5gllzvk8YsE84W_uArJOrn6TdTiSvxoWu3bbr8
Black POLYGAMY in Nigeria

Tags: , , , , , , ,

One Response to “BLACK POLYGAMY IN Nigeria!”

  1. TENNERSON KEITH FOX Says:

    Bribes, Chinese Mob Ties Alleged at Casino of Gingrich Money ManThe casino company run by the principal financial backer of Newt Gingrich’s presidential bid, Sheldon Adelson, has been under criminal investigation for the last year by the Department of Justice and the Securities Exchange Commission for alleged bribery of foreign officials, according to corporate documents.

    Tennerson Fox • DIVINITY MESSENGER OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH.
    1% of the American Christian population has more money than the
    rest of 99%?
    1% of the American Christian population has more money than the rest of 99%!
    Something wrong in this Christian country. The poor give their money to their revered pastors and priests.
    In Islam, people have to give the tithe directly in the hands of the poor without even the presence of any Mosque leader or official.
    In Christian-lands, people give the tithe to their rich pastors and priests!
    thank you Jesus for spreading such greed among your followers.

    Show me your friends and I shall tell you your PRESIDENT.
    Show me your religion and I shall tell you who cheat on their TAXES.

    THY WILL BE DONE:11112011-11th NOVEMBER, 2929.

    It is unfair to support polygamy in NIGERIA or any path of the world this type of culture breeds corruption and nepotism. Even if there are wealthy persons among the different tribes a man should be Limited to Two Wives, and only with the consent of the first wife, Polygamy in modern civilization is very harmful and should be discouraged. This is not a Law of ALMIGHTY ALLAH (ALMIGHTY GOD) in ISLAM or Christianity but was given to the MUSLIMS by Muhammad to protect women. In modern day ISLAM Muslims are making this the foundation of their religion. If the wealthy can be more charitable to the poor and give up this polygamous life style, maybe less corruption would evolve from the lands of AFRIKKA

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: